The Wally Champion™ Hoodie
Is an alias for the New York emcee Ghostface Killah of the Wu Tang Clan. Ghostface calls himself the Wally Champ because he wears and raps about Wallabee Clark shoes in many of his songs. Ghostface also has a new album out titled "The Wallabee Champ."
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|